- Technical Consultation
- Study and Sample Design
- Questionnaire Development and Design
- Focus Groups and Key Informant Interviewing
- Data Collection Planning and Implementation
- Process and Outcome Evaluations
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis
- Project Management
- Data Collection, Processing, and Security
- Weighting and Imputation
- Data Management and Analysis
- Reports, Brochures, Fact Sheets, and Presentations
- Human Subjects Compliance and Data Privacy Assurance
The BCSR research staff works with our clients to develop clear and concise research questions, a cost-effective study design strategy, and all related survey materials, including questionnaires and focus group discussion guides. The BCSR develops new or modifies existing questionnaires that build on the ideas and needs of our clients and/or synthesize materials from the research literature. The BCSR also works with our clients to determine the most appropriate sampling framework and selection strategy for recruiting study participants. The BCSR provides data collection services, as well as data analysis and reporting services.
Depending on the study questions, multiple data collection modes may be recommended. For example, focus group discussions may be used to develop items for a new questionnaire or, in cases requiring deeper involvement from participants, studies may begin with an initial telephone contact, followed by a mailed questionnaire or diary.